What is a Business Plan?
A business plan lays the foundation of the path your business will travel in its formative years. It is also good to have one as a guide to review every once in a while to ensure that the company is maintaining its vision and core principles. As a business, your business plan is your identity.
As a business, your business plan is your identity. It represents your:
- Business model
- Financial plan
- Marketing plan
- Understanding of your industry/marketplace, and competitors
- Management team and staff qualifications
Why Do I Need a Business Plan?
If you are seeking funding of any sort for your business, first and foremost you will need a business plan that can command the attention of banks, investors or grant organizations.A business plan is crucial because each funding outlet has different expectations. Banks want to know that your business will generate enough profits for you to pay back your business loan. Investors want to ensure that your business (or product/invention) can thrive in the marketplace and justify their investment in your potential. Grant organizations want to see if your business is a good fit for their interests.
ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR BUSINESS PLAN?
Get started on your business planning today by filling out the questionnaire!
How Does Business Planning Benefit My Business?
Proper business planning essentially, allows for the formation strategies in order to get your business started on the right track. It also assists in developing the proper timeline to achieve the goals and objectives you have set for the launch of your business.
If your business is seeking to expand, take on a big project, looking for investors or another partner, or preparing an exit strategy, it is important to have a business plan to present in these situations. Having a business plan also makes it much easier to do adjustments and revisions should you decide to change course – rather than have to start one from scratch.
What Goes Into a Business Plan?
The key information that goes into a standard business plan includes:
- An executive summary that clearly outlines your goals, product/service, why you will succeed, and explains why you need funding
- Market Analysis of your industry, target market and competitors
- Financial plan (Cash flow statements, projections, etc.)
- Detailed description of your marketing and sales strategy and business model
- Your Personnel and Operation Plan
What Our Team of Business Planners Will Do For You?
Your business is unique, and your business plan should be too. A cookie cutter business plan from a template is not going to cut it. We know what banks, investors and grant organizations want to hear. That is why any business plan we write for you will reflect what makes your business stand out and greatly increase your opportunity to get the funding you need.
Our team of business planning consultants will help you
- Strategize by developing and molding your ideas, objectives and business model
- Organize and prepare your financial plan and budget
- Define the right approach for how your business will thrive in your industry.
- Analyze your ideal target markets
- Determine your financial forecasting and long term scalability.
- The result will be a complete and thorough business plan that clearly defines the objectives of your business and financial information. Our business planning process caters to any industry.
Contact us today and LET US REMOVE THE STRESS AND MAKE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN A SUCCESS!!!
Grants are an excellent option if you are seeking funding for your start-up, non-profit, special project/initiative or to develop a new product. There are several government, innovative-based, and community grants that you may qualify for. Our team of experienced consultants will guide you through all aspects of the grant application process.
Our Grant Writing services include:
- GRANT RESEARCH: Determining the eligibility of your businesses for various government grants
- STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS: Developing the most effective government funding strategy for your business
- GRANT APPLICATION: Providing assistance with writing and submitting applications for selected grant funding programs
- ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION: Also available for writing reports or claims as required.
You will benefit from our grant expertise if your business is involved or in need of funding for the following areas:
- Innovative Technology
- Ontario Trillium Grant
- Product/Green Manufacturing
- Engineering Creations
- Product Development
- Hiring Staff
- Community Outreach
- Individuals with Disability
Contact us today and let’s start working on getting you grant funding!